Expert addiction counseling care doesn’t have to take place at the nearest hospital. In fact, you might do a lot better at a private North Carolina addiction treatment center. For starters, there’s a lower client-to-therapist ratio. What else can you expect from this type of facility?
Customization of the Treatment Options
The addiction treatment North Carolina residents seek out should offer customization in its delivery methods. For example, it might include:
- Detoxification on-site or through a partner facility that provides transportation to subsequent rehab
- Inpatient care as the most intensive form of treatment for severe chemical dependency cases
- Extended care that might give you an additional 60 to 90 days to remain at the facility
- Partial hospitalization as a way of spending the day at the facility but the night at home
- Outpatient treatment, which is often a step-down for residential care but sometimes also an entry point
- Sober living for inpatient clients who graduate from the program but prefer a buffer between the facility and home
A good-quality North Carolina addiction treatment center also lets you heal at your own pace. Most importantly, therapists work with you to provide the care that you need today. Doing so requires frequent adjustments to the modalities. This level of care isn’t something you typically find at a hospital.
Evidence-Based Treatments at a North Carolina Addiction Treatment Center
When you invest in rehab, you want to know that the treatments work. Excellent addiction treatment centers in North Carolina offer evidence-based therapeutic care. This means that other people successfully went through the procedures. Because others had good outcomes, there’s a good chance that they’ll do the same for you.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy, which is a method of defining dysfunction and then removing the traits in your life
- Relationship counseling that seeks to overcome codependency
- Experiential therapy, which allows for equine therapy, music therapy, exercise, and similar applications
- Meditation and yoga as introductions to mindfulness training for stress relief and anxiety reduction
- Dual diagnosis treatment that’s the solution for people with mental health conditions they didn’t know about
Excellent facilities typically also offer trauma treatment. Consider that many roots of substance abuse are in the past. Unresolved situations from childhood may cause you to self-medicate. Others experienced tremendous stressors that they never dealt with.
Removing and reducing stressors results in the gradual decline of triggers. The more you can identify and overcome in rehab, the better. With the help of therapists, group sessions, and individual talk therapy, you work through particular situations.
How to Pay for Rehab
The goal of any private facility is to make care affordable for all who need it. Typically, facilities work with major insurers to accept payments. Depending on your individual plan documents, you may have a generous plan. An intake specialist can conduct an insurance verification to help you find out.
Another option is the use of medical loans. Some lenders specialize in making loans for medical purposes. Frequently, these are easy to take out and have favorable repayment terms. Once again, an intake advisor can offer you suggestions if you are thinking of going this route.
Find out more about your options for entering a North Carolina addiction treatment center today. Don’t put it off any longer, but make the call now.